Senior IT Security Specialist, Aarhus C
Have you worked with on-premise IT infrastructure and Azure Cloud Solutions?
SYSTEMATIC is an international IT company that innovates, produces, and delivers cutting edge command and control software, and provides world-class training and support to simplify decision-making in demanding situations. SYSTEMATIC is a leading provider of reliable software in areas of Public & Private, Healthcare, Defense, and Library & Learning. The company has offices in several countries, including Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Sweden, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
SYSTEMATIC is looking to enhance its IT security activities and capabilities and needs someone to play a vital part in ensuring an excellent safety culture.
SYSTEMATIC’s IT department (ITM) is responsible for delivering secure IT services for the business in an effective and cost-efficient manner. These services support the engineers working to deliver products and services to the customer and the internal shared functions, such as Finance, Legal and People and Culture.
In this position, you will play a major role in delivering those services, keeping secure, compliant, managing service lifecycle and providing support to maintain service availability.
As part of the Core ITM Team at SYSTEMATIC, you will report to the Senior Director, and have close collaboration with the SYSTEMATIC Security function with whom the overall responsibility for security within SYSTEMATIC lies. You will also act as a point of contact for 3rd parties, such as NNC Group.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Owner of the IT security processes & policies in addition to input to the SYSTEMATIC security policies
- Heading the ITM response to security incidents. Co-ordinating ITM’s response and with suppliers and stakeholders
- Threat analysis, event management, investigation, and reporting
- Managing and maintaining security tools including, configuration and enhancing technical capabilities
- Ensuring compliance with IT security policies throughout the business
- Writing and / or reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and playbooks
- Assisting in projects in technical security matters
- Liaising with Customer Operations on a technical level
- Leading security assessments, risk assessments
- Contributing to audit compliance and certification
- Ensuring that vulnerabilities are contained
- Keeping abreast of trends and advising / implementing new tools
What SYSTEMATIC offers
If you are looking to fine-tune your skills within IT security, you have at SYSTEMATIC a great opportunity to be at the forefront of Security matters. In this position, you will be able to pursue specialist training in Security services such as an IT Security Certification in CISSP.
The ideal candidate will have worked in IT security for a number of years, having had a solid background in IT infrastructure.
Your personality is a good fit for the team, if you know how to take initiative and responsibility as well as maintaining the overview when under pressure. You have an open and honest approach to work and analytical and fact-based problem-solving abilities.
You must be able to communicate proficiently in English.
Knowledge of frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001 or Cyber Essentials Plus is an advantage. The following IT qualifications are mandatory:
- Microsoft E5 security suite
- Knowledge of information security technologies
We are continuously evaluating incoming applications and are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact SCR Senior Consultant, Klaus Bendixen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 60 20 45 46.