Christina Smedegaard firstname.lastname@example.org+45 28 93 12 15
Do you wish to take service design to the next level by representing the end users and focusing on the customer experience to achieve lasting change?
SCR – Scandinavian Computer Recruitment is on behalf of Mercell looking for a Senior Product Designer for their department in Stockholm.
The Mercell Group is a leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic. Their solutions simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations and improve interaction between buyers and suppliers. Currently the company has 200 enthusiastic employees represented in 8 countries and with its head office in Oslo, Norway. They have 25.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe, who use their system on a daily basis. The Mercell Group consists of the brand names Mercell, EU-Supply, Udbudsvagten and Inno:vasion.
Mercell have entered a very exciting phase with further international growth ambitions supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B SaaS investor in the Nordic market. Therefore, they are now looking for a Senior Service Designer to help create great user experience.
As a Senior Service Designer, you will be working in a technical team with 15 developers and a Product Manager in Stockholm. You will work closely with the other UX Designers in Mercell. You will be a key part of the agile product development team along with 54 highly competent colleagues. You will be working in a modern office in the city center of Stockholm.
You will take part in an exciting journey building up a design team to start mapping and developing Mercells digital services. You will drive the product design process in Stockholm, and your work will have an important impact across all countries in the Mercell Group. You will work closely with Mercells design specialists in Oslo and Copenhagen and of course with the local product, business and technology teams in Stockholm.
You have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the UX process. You are skilled in concept development, analytics, and presentation of insights and results. Furthermore, you are:
- Able to take ownership and integrate new processes for user centered design
- Experienced in creating and sharing a holistic view across departments
- Focused on working together with colleagues from different disciplines and countries
- Good at documenting and sharing your design choices
- Passionate about explaining the value of design processes to an interdisciplinary team
- Able to affect the working culture through the value of processfocus and teamwork.
- Capable of strategic thinking and implementing lean methodologies
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
Preferably, you have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in service design or interaction design.
A newly created job position in the Product Development team
- A great career opportunity in an international company
- You will collaborate with various departments and you will work with a varied array of tasks and challenges
- You will have the opportunity to build a strong professional network
- Mercell offers an attractive salary package and a positive, stimulating and informal work environment
How to apply for the position
If you would like to hear more about the job, please contact Senior Recruiter Christina Smedegaard on +45 28 91 12 15 or at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you. We will be conducting interviews continuously, so please submit your resumé and application as soon as possible.