Klaus Bendixen email@example.com+45 60 20 45 46
Are you an experienced enterprise architect with a flair for team management and communication?
Do you want to set the principles and standards of IT architecture in a fast-paced environment with ambitious goals for the future?
SCR Rekruttering is on behalf of Danish Crown looking for a Senior Manager of Enterprise Architecture.
Danish Crown is the world’s leading exporter of pork as well as a leader within sustainable meat production. They supply more than 10 billion meals a year to people all over the world and have more than 23.000 employees globally. To help further develop Danish Crown’s IT journey, they are searching for a Senior Manager of Enterprise Architecture.
The job is a new role within Global IT with the purpose of driving the work around the IT enterprise architecture in Danish Crown. You will work closely with the different architects within Global IT and set the common principles and standards. The complexity is increasing and the need for clarification, clear communication and redefining a corporate architecture is increasingly important.
With reference to Danish Crown’s Head of IT PMO, your primary areas of responsibility will include:
Manager for the virtual team:
- Responsible for the engagement with the architects within Global IT
- Define tasks and project assignments with the IT management
- Engage and handle external resources if necessary
- Searching best practice and standards in dialog with peers and relevant vendors
- Work closely with stakeholders in Global IT to develop the strategy initiatives for the area
- Implementation of the defined strategy and continue to follow up
- Ensure communication around the defined standards and ensure that relevant stakeholders are following the standards
- Good sense of market trends defining the direction for the short- and long-term future
- Keep and develop a relevant network of partners to be involved in defining architecture and standards
- Define the balance between internal and external resources
- Handle contracts with the external resources
- Establish the necessary descriptions usable for communication internally and externally
- Communication to the business around pros and cons and recommendation for future direction
- Business cases and storytelling are an important part of the communication
- Engage with the business to develop strong business cases and ensure that the business value is achieved
You are a good fit for this position if you have:
- 10 years of experience as an Enterprise- or Solution Architect
- Strong theoretical background
- Experience with Agile and traditional development
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and products
- Very experienced in handling discussion with business and technical groups
- Understanding of Danish is an advantage
THE COMPANY OFFERS
A great career opportunity in an international company in a fast-paced environment with great,
ambitious goals for the future.
Danish Crown offers an exciting and challenging job working with skilled professional colleagues in many different locations. You will have the opportunity to build a strong professional network and are expected to be committed and have a great sense of responsibility in order to succeed in the job. Danish Crown invests in the professional development of our employees, offers an attractive salary package and a positive work environment in constant progression.
As applications are continually assessed, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Klaus Bendixen by phone at +45 60 20 45 46 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050, for better food and a brighter future