Would you like to make a difference and work with all aspects of IT security within the Danish Crown Group?
SCR – Skandinavisk Computer Rekruttering is on behalf of Danish Crown looking for a Director of Information & Security for the headquarter in Randers
Danish Crown is a fast-developing global company, where IT and IT security plays an essential role for large parts of the business. Danish Crown has a turnover of 61bn DKK, more than 29,000 employees and the position as Director will cover IT security activities for the entire Group.
You will be part of the Global IT Management team and participate in the further development of strategies and planning of new initiatives related to the Group, but also for the individual Business Unit. You will contribute to the Global IT Management team by sharing knowledge and intensifying focus on IT security, and hereby ensure that information security is part of all activities, right from strategy to making product choices, procedures and facilitating user behaviour.
With reference to Danish Crown’s CIO, your primary areas of responsibility will include:
- The Danish Crown Group IT security strategy, incl. continuous development and implementation
- Ensuring that the employees working with IT security are always fully aligned with strategy
- Performing IT security risk assessments on all relevant platforms & reporting of findings to Global IT, but also to the top management of the different BU’s and the Audit Committee under the Board
- Implementing and updating the right level of procedures in the organization that secure daily operation
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and systems
- Ensure the right level of risk management and procedure for handling security breaches and issues
- Ensure Danish Crown implement the right level of procedures, so security is evaluated from the start when they initiate development of and implementation within infrastructure
- Participate in network groups, so information security knowledge is continuously updated with best practice regarding IT tools
- Ensure communication regarding IT Security to key stakeholders and end users, in order to facilitate preferred user behaviour
- Participate in the recurrent project work with the other group functions regarding GDPR
- Your physical work base will be at Danish Crown’s headquarter in Randers.
We expect that you have a relevant theoretical education combined with broad experience from working with IT security in international organisations. You have great interest in the developments within IT security and you have a documented history of combining theory with general practice. You are skilled at conveying complicated technical knowledge in a comprehensible way. You have experience with project management and are used to providing overview and ensuring implementation of initiatives. You are expected to be skilled in verbal as well as written English.
You will have a wide area of contact with the 230 colleagues within Global IT but also with the business. It is vital that you possess good communication skills and can manage yourself at all organisational levels.
You work efficiently, systematically and in a structured manner – and you continue to follow-up up on implemented initiatives. You are persistent and thrive at making results and driving processes in cooperation with multiple stakeholders.
A newly created job position in the Global IT Management team. A great career opportunity in an international company in a fast-paced environment with great, ambitious goals for the future.
We offer an exciting and challenging job working with skilled professional colleagues in many different locations. You will have the opportunity to build a strong professional network and is expected to be committed and have a great sense of responsibility in order to succeed in the job. We invest in the professional development of our employees, offers an attractive salary package and a positive work environment in constant progression.
How to apply for this unique position within the Danish Crown Group
The recruitment process is carried out by SCR – Skandinavisk Computer Rekruttering. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Recruiter Klaus Bendixen on +45 60 20 45 46 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application and CV through the application link as soon as possible. We will continuously be calling in for interviews.
Klaus Bendixen email@example.com